|Policies and Guidelines|
|Manual of Style||Layout||Image Policy||Forum Policy||Chat Policy||User Page Policy||Talk Page Policy|
The followings actions are prohibited on the K Project Wiki's Chat:
- Sexually Explicit Linking: This is defined as linking to any photo, video or literary work which depicts (but is not limited to): Exposed private parts, nipples, sexual activity. Violation of this will get you immediately banned from chat.
- Offensive Behavior: This includes racism, anti-semitism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, intolerance regarding views on religion, etc. You might get a warning first depending on the severity of the offense or you might get immediately banned.
- Spamming: This means writing a lot of nonsense like random letters/numbers, repeated sentences or long strings of letters/numbers. This also includes repeatedly logging in and out in the same time period. A warning will be given first; if the attitude continues, a kick or a ban from the chat will follow.
- Language: The K Project Wiki chat is an English language wiki chat. However, you are free to speak other languages with another user through the use of the Private Messaging option available to all users. Warnings will be issued if this is not done; if a warning has been issued, a kick from chat will be issued. If this activity continues after the issued kick, a ban will be set in place.
- Harassment/Intimidating behavior: This includes attacking other users with explicitive-laced insults, threats of violence and displaying generally unacceptable behavior. Essentially, if you wouldn't say it on a talk page, it probably isn't something you should say in chat.
- Chat invasion: The chat is for the K Project Wiki. Subjects about other wikis shouldn't be discussed here. Depending on the severity, a kick might be given or an immediate ban might be issued. Any attempted invasions by other wikis of the K Project Wiki chat will result in the perpetrators being kicked and a complaint lodged with the administration of the wiki in question.
If you've suffered from an infraction mentioned above, take a screenshot of the conversation and relate it to a chat moderator if one wasn't online at that time.
- While cursing in and of itself is not against the rules, use your common sense to determine how far you should take it.
- Bullying and general misbehavior is strongly advised against and will result in action taken.
- Making jokes is fine, but use your common sense to decide how much is too much.
- If you are banned, you may regain the privilege of chat if you demonstrate good conduct.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.