|Alias||Blue King (青の王, Ao no Ō)|
|Age||25 years (when he died.)|
|Blood Type||O Rh-|
|Previous Affiliation||Scepter 4|
|Previous Base of Operations||Scepter 4 HQ|
|Anime Debut||K Seven Stories|
|Novel Debut||K SIDE:BLUE|
|Japanese Voice||Hiroshi Kamiya|
Jin Habari (羽張迅, Habari Jin) was the previous Blue King and the late predecessor to Reisi Munakata.
Novel illustrations depict Jin as a young man with long, light colored hair. However, in the anime adaptation, he was shown to have long dark hair running past his shoulders.
Jin had a tall, slim and well-balanced physique. He had smart and elegant facial features, with a cold and confident smile. His eyes were amber coloured.
SCEPTER 4's uniform was different at the time, so he wore a much shorter jacket than during Reisi Munakata's reign.
In K SIDE:BLUE, Jin is mentioned to not have been 'decorative in his words', and was a straightforward, honest individual. His character was noble-minded yet open-hearted. His sense of justice was strong, and he was willing to risk his life for the sake of others. The late Blue King was said to be 'a man like a stroke of the sword, who could easily reach the heavens'.
Two weeks later, Jin's Weismann Levels went out of control after the Red King Genji Kagutsu's Damocles Down, which resulted in the Kagutsu Crater and death of 700,000 civilians. He asked Gōki Zenjō to slay him before his Damocles Down could occur, thus Habari was decapitated. After his death, the throne of Blue King remained unoccupied for 10 years.
In K:7 Stories Side:Blue, Jin can be seen with Zenjo & Shiotsu in the opening scene of the movie, in a Scepter 4 registered vehicle on the way to the heart of Purgatory's destruction. Later in the movie, he was seen having a final moment with Zenjo, before being slain.
- The name Jin means "swift, fast" (迅).
- Jin's surname Habari means "feather" (羽) (ha) and "lengthen, counter for bows & stringed instruments, stretch, spread, put up (tent)" (張) (bari).
- Habari (羽張, Habari), is derived from Ame-no-Ohabari (天之尾羽張, Ame-no-Ohabari), which is the name of a deity and also the sword which Izanagi used to slay Kagutsuchi; ironically, Habari was not able to succeed in slaying Kagutsu himeself.
- Likes: Liberty, Good weather and Sports in general.
- Dislikes: Drawbacks, Cloudy sky.
- More content of Habari was released alongside K:7 Stories, such as "K:7 Stories, 24 pieces, Piece 7:Habari Jin (Headless Chicken)", "K:7 Stories Recollection of a Dog", "Circle Vision, Epigraph".
- K Dog & Cat, chapter 3
- K Side:Blue, Chapter 3