|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 1 (K: Memory of Red)|
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Long ago in history, there were seven Kings who led their respective clans. However, for unknown reasons, a feud began between them and the clans separated, becoming enemies. Now, decades later, the feud between the clans begins to escalate again because of a certain case regarding Yashiro Isana.
Types[edit | edit source]
There are seven clans, each lead by a King who is represented by a color. They each have a unique Aura.
|Members of the Silver Clan possess this silver colored Aura. This Aura has the ability of manipulating gravity, while immortality is granted solely to the Silver King. The Silver King is able to levitate himself and other people he synced his Aura with by turning them into his clansmen.|
|Members of the Gold Clan possess this golden colored Aura. The Gold King is able to manifest this Aura in the form of astronomical objects and use them to attack targets. In Clansmen, the ability enhances individuals' talents to their full potential.|
|Members of the Red Clan possess this red /pink coloured Aura. This Aura has fire-based characteristics with a very destructive force to it, and can incinerate almost any and everything in its path.|
|Members of the Blue Clan possess this blue colored Aura. This Aura has the ability to strike opponents in quick succession and can attack multiple areas at once, they are also able to draw their Aura into their swords for combat.The Aura is primarily for defensive uses. The Blue King is able to "repair" physical objects, although the true meaning of this is not entirely known.|
|Members of the Green Clan possess this green colored Aura. This Aura has the ability to induce electricity and shoot the targets. They also have the ability of a sort of manipulation of physics which allows them to phase through objects and also walk horizontally on vertical surfaces. This ability is only granted to esteemed members. Power wise, the Green King's Aura is currently one of, if not the most, powerful.|
|The King of the Grey Clan possesses this grey-coloured Aura. This Aura has the ability to create fog and mist. This aura is regarded as having the characteristic of "absolute defense".|
|The King of the Colourless Clan possesses this clear-black translucent coloured Aura, however Clansmen do not appear to have the same coloured Aura. This Aura's properties appear to vary between Clansmen and are confirmed to vary with each different King. Ichigen Miwa possessed the power of clairvoyance, while the Colorless King was able to possess and affect people, even Kings. Kuroh Yatogami's ability manifested in the form of his spatial hand late into his time as a Clansman when saving himself and a friend from falling down a cliff, and both Kuroh and Yukari Mishakuji have the ability to imbue their weapons..|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A clansman is not obliged to obey the King. Transferring from one clan to another is possible. However, it's usually considered that a clansman is bound only to one type of Aura, while the Aura of his previous clan vanishes after the transfer. Exceptions do occur, as Reisi Munakata is surprised that the Red Aura remained in Saruhiko Fushimi, even after he received his Blue Aura.
- Kuroh Yatogami is also able to manifest Colorless and Silver Auras, along with Yukari Mishakuji (Colorless and Green Auras).
- Saruhiko Fushimi received his Green Aura after joining the Green Clan, hence, making him the only known individual to possess three auras.
References[edit | edit source]
- K Anime: Episode 3
- K Anime: Episode 1
- K Anime: Episode 12
- K Anime: Episode 9
- K Anime: Episode 5
- GoRA Official Twitter
- K-Project Official Glossary
- K Novel: Lost Small World, Prologue, Page 14
- K Manga: Lost Small World, Story 0, Page 11